On 31 August 2017 I presented the topic ‘Advancing capacities of representative institutions: a proposal’ at the Parliamentary Capacity Building Institute of the Argentinian Chamber of Deputies (Instituto de Capacitación Parlamentaria – Cámara de Diputados de la Nación Argentina). The presentation via teleconference was organized by the Foreign Affairs Office of the Chamber of Deputies and was attended by several parliamentary officials and employees.
The presentation dealt with the issue of parliamentary cooperation and the development of parliamentary research services. It was based on my on-going study of research services that has been presented at the Wroxton workshop in late July 2017. Below, one may find the contents of the presentation, a series of photographs from the event as well as a link to the slides (in Spanish).
Contents of the presentation
- Parliamentary Research Services
- Political and scientific parliamentary cooperation
- Case studies of parliamentary research
Photos from the event
- Instituto de Capacitación Parlamentaria (ICAP)
- Honorable Cámara de Diputados de la Nación Argentina
- Slides of my presentation
- Listen to my presentation (podcast)
- Wroxton workshop